Forms 2017-2018 (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018 )
- FAFSA on the Web worksheet Use this form to assist you in completing the FAFSA
- FAFSA Application Use this printable version of the FAFSA for planning purposes before you complete the FAFSA online.
**IMPORTANT NOTE **
- Only use 2017-2018 forms for aid during (Fall 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018 )
- All loan paperwork [Revision Requests, Master Promissory Note, and Loan Entrance Counseling] must be completed before the end of the semester.
The following ONLINE forms are available to assist you with completing your financial aid paperwork faster and more efficiently. The ONLINE forms will require a valid email address for you and, if applicable, your parent. A validation code will be sent to the email address you enter on the initial screen and must be obtained to continue completing and signing the online form. These online forms are federal e-signature compliant and allow you and/or your parent to sign and upload any required documentation. The upload icon (paper clip) is used to attach your required documentation, if needed. Scan the documentation to your computer and then upload it using the icon. Once you click finish and all appropriate signatures are provided (student and/or parent), you will receive a confirmation email. Please retain a copy of the “Your document has been completed” email for confirmation purposes, as it can serve as documentation of when you submitted the required form.
- Additional Documentation Cover Sheet
- Asset Worksheet
- Bachelor's Degree Conflict
- Defaulted Loan Resolution Document Cover Sheet
- Dependency Status Worksheet
- Dependency Override Worksheet
- Discharged Student Loans
- High School Completion Cover Sheet
- Household Size Form - Dependent
- Household Size Form - Independent
- Marital Status Confirmation Form
- Non-Tax Filing Statement
- Parental Refusal Form
- Revision Request Form
- SAP Appeal Form
- Selective Service Registration Statement
- Special Circumstances Request
- Statement of Student Eligibility Texas
- TAMU Educational Release Form
- Tax Transcript (Parent) Cover Sheet
- Tax Transcript (Student) Cover Sheet
- TEACH Grant Application
- W-2 (Parent) Cover Sheet
- W-2 (Student) Cover Sheet
- Work Study Intent to Enroll
- Work Study Employer Responsibility Form
- Work-Study - Student Compliance and Responsibility Form
- Unusual Enrollment History
Click HERE for Printable PDF forms that can be submitted via fax, e-mail, or in-person at the Financial Aid office.
Click HERE for Printable PDF forms that MUST be submitted in-person at the Financial Aid office.