Administrative Services is a service and resource organization responsible for nearly 1 million gross square feet of building space. Our services include parking, custodial, grounds keeping, planning, renovations, maintenance and repairs of buildings/facilities and a business office that has fiduciary responsibility to ensure that inquiries about financial obligations are met and responded to in a timely and courteous manner.
Our Vision is to create a feeling of shared responsibility in which all of the Campus Services and Operations staff and constituents have the opportunity to contribute in continually improving the services and operations at Houston Community College Central campus.
- Administrative Services Forms Checklist - pdf
- TD Industries Work Order Request- doc
- HCC Central Campus Room Rates (LHSB & All Classrooms) - pdf
- HCC Central Campus Room Rates (San Jacinto Memorial Building) - pdf
- Equipment Checkout Agreement- xls
- Facilities Locksmith- doc
- Key Request Form- pdf
- Lost_Stolen Key Report Form- pdf
- Request for Transfer of Equipment (AD login required)
- Reserved Parking Application- xls
- Service Request Form- doc
- Special Event Form- doc
- Telephone & Cable Work Order Request Form (myHCC- login required)